Are you the right person to join our team?
We're looking for motivated people to work directly with our customers in busy climbing centres across London.
The Front of House role covers a broad range of responsibilities, from offering excellent customer service on reception, to providing inspiring Introduction and Improver Sessions to new and beginner boulderers.
We offer a number of benefits along with all full-time roles, including free climbing & hot drinks at all of our centres, a cycle to work scheme, ongoing free training courses related to climbing & customer service, and a great working atmosphere including regular social events.
Some useful info
- We need you to be climbing at least V3.
- No previous experience of working at a climbing wall is necessary.
- You must be willing to work at all our London locations.
- The roles we’re recruiting for are full-time positions only: 40 hours a week.
- Shifts will include at least one early morning shift, one weekend shift and evenings.
- Pay is locked to the London Living Wage.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and short cover letter.